Tuesday, November 11, 2008

India V Australia

India's terrific win against Australia at home inspired me to blog on cricket and other stuff, right here, right now. Expect some ugly cross-batted hoicks from me, almost all definitely caught at deep midwicket. Yay India - well done to win. Punter, you goose - how can you choose the no-ban option over a potential win in India and a chance to retain the Border-Gavaskar?

This series had it all:
- Dhoni's emergence as a Test captain - lucky or not, he is a winner so far.
- Ganguly's last hurrah - phenomenal, Dada. I may not like you as a cricketer for the questionable ethics, but as captain, you were awesome.
- Kumble's retirement - what a player. India's greatest match winner
- Gautam Gambhir's emergence
- Sehwag playing in a different planet
- Dravid (oh my god) flopping badly.

My fav player in the world - Dravid - would hate my blog title - it is everything he isn't. Such is life!

No comments: